Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 11: Tagging and Del.icio.us
Blogger calls tagging, labels, see blog for some labeling......
Tagging -
is a way to categorize items, like your bookmarks, Web pages, pictures, & posts.
del.icio.us is a collection of favorites - yours and everyone else's. You can use del.icio.us to:Keep links to your favorite articles, blogs, music, reviews, recipes, and more, and access them from any computer on the web. - Share favorites with friends, family, coworkers, and the del.icio.us community. - Discover new things. Everything on del.icio.us is someone's favorite -- they've already done the work of finding it. So del.icio.us is full of bookmarks about technology, entertainment, useful information, and more. Explore and enjoy.

1 comment:

GGalles said...

I'm a real fan of del.icio.us. I'm beginning to think that I want to move to something with a few more features, but del.icio.us has served me well for about two years so I will probably stick with an old friend.